Перейти к содержимому

Добро пожаловать на Forum.Poker4Life.ru
Зарегистрируйтесь сейчас, чтобы получить доступ ко всем возможностям форума. После регистрации и входа в систему вы сможете создавать темы, отвечать на сообщения в существующих разделах, изменять репутацию другим пользователям, получить свой собственный личные сообщения, обновления статуса почта, управлять профилем и многое другое. Если у вас уже есть аккаунт, авторизируйтесь, если Вы еще не зарегистрированы создайте аккаунт и познавайте мир покера уже сейчас!
Фотография

Кто играл в гиперы?

гипер игра турнир

• Авторизируйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 5

Fatum

Fatum

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 22 сообщений

Читаю описание гиперов и понимаю ,что хочу попробовать игру из-за быстрого роста блайнда. Кроме того, судя по отзывам, вся игра укладывается в 10 минут, это удобно для  тренировки. Эджи низкие.

Шизлем

Шизлем

Любитель

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 45 сообщений

Ничего себе у вас тренировка. При чем тут вообще обычная игра и гипер? Условия другие вы бы еще в ХА поиграли для тренировки - это принципиально иной вид игры, думаю, его вообще стоит в отдельную ветку выносить.

Kevinthype

Kevinthype

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений
Новое исследование, проведенное в Париже, показало, что люди могут «заразиться» чужой ленью или чужим благоразумием, передает Science Daily.
Похоже мискоро випустят лекарстово от лени)) Антиленин)

Jarrettgut

Jarrettgut

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 4 сообщений
I've been doing this for a few years but now I finally live by myself so I have more privacy now! I've met a kinky girl who likes these naughty things too so you will see me in action as well! PM me if interested in knowing more :D big thank you to @sneakerheat for helping me so so sooo much by commissioning so many videos <3 really !!
* 10 mins PW SHOW per month
5) DO NOT attempt to exchange external contact information with me, or attempt to cause me or any of my viewers to circumvent ANY of Chaturbate's Term of Use. I have no desire to participate in any activity that might result in a ban, nor should you.
Slim, but curvy in the right areas.
___________________Ib_____________(8'
natali-marxxx video records
- I like the composition Sting, Jennifer Lopez. As well like the old songs with a new melody) and just love the classics, piano and violin
the law. Content is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal
Hey everyone! Tuesday was pretty slow as usual, so let's make Wednesday goaltastic!!! I'll be on tonight around 9pm eastern. xoxo
Q. Are you a top or bottom?
Please do not ask for private shows on skyp or elsewhere. I do NOT do them!
analbutterfly85 video records
18. What's your favorite fruit? Bananas )
Burp-23
Violations will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, up to $250,000
Favorite Movies/Shows
3. Do not Demand! Tip if you want to see more! Talking is ENCOURAGED!

Jarrettgut

Jarrettgut

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 4 сообщений
He hates mean and ignorant people
Approx. Ball Size: More Than A Mouthful )
Bisexual & poly
-
ROOMRULES
alexysamore video records
Why hello there, pleased to meet you! I am Lilith Lovett, an Eurasian transgirl born and raised in Taiwan. I am currently enjoying my stay in California even if constant sunshine is not the ideal condition for a girl such as myself. As you can see, I am quite awesome, I do hope that you'll find my cam sessions to be rather.. Delightful for your tastes. I'm trying to study for SAT right now, but I currently I am also sidetracked as of this moment with other things on my mind, like becoming a model among other things.
Any UNAUTHORIZED use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form or in a forum now or in the future is NOT permissible without my expressed written consent. Any act to promote or gain profit in any manner (e.g. either monetarily or socially) from the use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form my profile is a violation of my privacy and subject to legal action. BY WATCHING THIS: You acknowledge and agree that you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way content of this page including images and recording streamed live video available for download. This is intended as, and presented as a one time, live, one view presentation only. Penalties of Copyright Infringement: By reproducing, republishing or redistributing the work of a copyright holder without permission, you may be violating or infringing on his or her rights under the Copyright Act. The copyright holder may sue for compensation cost from $ 250 to $ 150,000 or one year in jail.
map091941: 1000
Digital Millennium Copyright Act: Part of the US Copyright Law. These procedures allow content creators or their designated agent to file proper DMCA Takedown notice to the OSP in case infringed material has been detected on their servers
RULES:
georgis25 video records
@CanadianCD
-
hot couple loving to fuck in front of cam!
Paolo:

Jarrettgut

Jarrettgut

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 4 сообщений
Any UNAUTHORIZED use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form or in a forum now or in the future is NOT permissible without my expressed written consent. Any act to promote or gain profit in any manner (e.g. either monetarily or socially) from the use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form my profile is a violation of my privacy and subject to legal action. BY WATCHING THIS: You acknowledge and agree that you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way content of this page including images and recording streamed live video available for download. This is intended as, and presented as a one time, live, one view presentation only. Penalties of Copyright Infringement: By reproducing, republishing or redistributing the work of a copyright holder without permission, you may be violating or infringing on his or her rights under the Copyright Act. The copyright holder may sue for compensation cost from $ 250 to $ 150,000 or one year in jail.
Ass (close up)75 tokens
Chat Rules:
Q: Lightfishcanada? What does that mean? Are you Canadian?
hornyemma- video records
juciosa and tender I like the chocolaste finish my studies
Any UNAUTHORIZED use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form or in a forum now or in the future is NOT permissible without my expressed written consent. Any act to promote or gain profit in any manner (e.g. either monetarily or socially) from the use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form my profile is a violation of my privacy and subject to legal action. BY WATCHING THIS: You acknowledge and agree that you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way content of this page including images and recording streamed live video available for download. This is intended as, and presented as a one time, live, one view presentation only. Penalties of Copyright Infringement: By reproducing, republishing or redistributing the work of a copyright holder without permission, you may be violating or infringing on his or her rights under the Copyright Act. The copyright holder may sue for compensation cost from $ 250 to $ 150,000 or one year jail sentence.
-have videos
Hopefully, we can have a great time together. )))
A: I squeeze the bottom to keep myself rock hard while I jerk off. It's hard to keep a boner for several hours while paying attention to the chat and trying to accommodate everybody. Because I'm never able to bottom out, holding the base also feels a lot better for me.
thermalsis video records
picasion.com
I have a lot of them. Every day new ones, even every hour! I love to be seduced and conquered.
If your not a chaturbate member please signup here
NEWVIDEO 22
Matty